Set And Forget Forex Strategy on Pair GBP JPY


Hello Forex Trader, I am Bagush from Indonesia, this blog I made as my daily journal in the trading on forex, in hopes of making the evaluation results for profitable trading in the future. 
Forex strategy I use is a strategy set and forget, why am I wearing this strategy, due to my preoccupation in the works at the newspaper company makes me do not have enough time to monitor the graphics trade. How to setting this strategy? I only use 1 pair i.e. GBP JPY. 
The strategy sets early in the opening of the market, put the profit target and stop loss and then run the job accounting activities. Free Trading stress and strain. 
Happy Trading For Living

Share this article :

+ komentar + 4 komentar

September 10, 2016 at 6:36 AM

Hey Everyone,

Below is a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of top forex tools:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

I hope you find these lists helpful.

September 11, 2016 at 10:41 PM

Hey Everybody,

For those of you who are interested in generating profits by autotrading FOREX,
I would like to recommend a unique forex autotrading tool.

It is called EA Builder and it allows you to create custom Forex Indicators and Trading Strategies.

The solution includes many features such as:
* Custom Arrows and Alerts
* Automated Trading System
* Trade Just About Anything
* Alerts
* Money Management


VISIT THEIR SITE: EA Builder

August 31, 2021 at 12:57 PM

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Simple Day Trading Strategy That Works

January 12, 2022 at 3:43 AM

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. leverage trading

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. GBP JPY Trading Journal - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger